In a globalised and web connected world, our clients are becoming increasingly sophisticated. It is crucial that we provide direct, relevant, concise and prompt advice.
Fusion International Tax Clubs facilitates members to reach out to each other for knowledge and resource.
This may be useful where one member firm is required to advise on a subject matter (which it has no experience in) but can seek assistance from another member firm which has experience in such matter. We help each other understand the country risk, regulatory framework and cultural sensitivities.
International Tax Client
• Opportunity to receive high quality business referrals from our member community.
• Regional Exclusivity.
• Annual conference.
• Industry Guest speakers.
• Networking opportunities.
• Social opportunities.
Publications & Webinars
• A quarterly magazine will be produced with articles from member firms.
• Member interviews.
• Monthly webinars will be organized with tax updates rotated across the different countries.
• This will include the latest stats and introductions of new members.
• Success stories and more.
Access to Online Portal
• Referral opportunities can be entered, tracked and updated with progress every step of the client journey.
• Members will be given a starter kit with ideas of how to make the best of the network to include agenda for
Skype meetings, networking tips and how to introduce your clients.
How can we help?
If you want to find out how we can help you, or if you have any enquiries, contact us and we'll be in touchContact Us